Cook taking shots a t locker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Jun 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I made the mistake of actually trying to figure out how you could hit someone so hard their vagina turns inside out.

I think it would end up looking like a pink flag was on the field.

[​IMG]

So like Cook would get up from being knocked down, and that would be underneath him for someone to find later.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

beetlejuice....

beetlejuice....

BEETLEJUICE

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

As mad as I want to be at Cook for saying all that I really can't. He didn't say anything that wasn't true. He wasn't suited for this offense. But he also isn't suited for a Jeff Fisher offense. Dude can't block and Fisher only throws the ball on 3rd down.

He is better suited for an offense that throws the ball more than they run like the Saints or Packers.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yea... Cook on the Patriots, Packers, or Saints = top 5 TE statistically.

Everywhere else he's not worth the money he got.

6. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Yea but those teams manufacture TE plays. Maybe Green Bay less so but still, the other two are top of the league when it comes to getting the te the ball. Yea cook can play catch, he however is much less talented than any of the three TEs that the saints or pats have. He's too one sided. Shows the offenses hand entirely too much and often.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar