Cook taking shots a t locker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Jun 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Jared Cook was always a training camp superstar with the Titans. Then disappeared when it counted.

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

hell don't jump on Cook when 95% of this board was saying the same thing he did. The offense was a friggin mess

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I wouldn't say Im "so glad" we let him go, as a receiver he was unique, but as a TE he couldn't hack it.

What I am happy about is that his departure allowed us to get a full-time TE that can do everything you need a TE to do.

4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

He was a Titan 2 years before Locker came along and then Locker was hurt for a few games so how did Locker as QB hold him back??

So he goes to the team with the HC that he had in Tennessee?? what a dumbazz

5. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

I haven't heard one positive thing said about his attitude either, and that is important to me. Delanie is also a huge upgrade in the locker room.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea Walker is a cool cat, really happy we landed him. Cook was too much of a diva.

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Plus we have Taylor Thompson now:

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Its ironic that he ended up with Fisher. I thought he didnt like WR's who could not block.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Tough to argue with much of what he said. But he's kidding himself if he doesn't think he shares in any of the blame for his poor production here. And while Bradford is most likely an upgrade over Locker, he isn't exactly elite. Enjoy the honeymoon while it lasts "Cookie".

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I lol'd about the silent yet obvious dissing of Locker.. but still don't like Cook, either. Like seeing two enemies fight.

Nobody will remember Jared cook in 2 years, maximum. Enjoy the spotlight while it lasts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar