Cook Expects McNair Trade Today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Puck, you act like he has lost money..he hasn't!! He has been paid very well by the Oilers/Titans. He played hard and he got paid well. That's football

2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Hmmm...Macalister....BUt dammit, I want steve back next year. This is P me O.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:sleepy: you missed the point

4. twoseven

twoseven Camp Fodder

Classless idiots ??? , lol , i take into every account that steve helped this team every year with his cap number. and he was paid millions for all his blood , sweat and tears. so he gets no pitty party from me. he is at the end of his career and still thinks he can play at a high level for high pay. but thats fine , if he can get it , go for it , just not in tennessee. "hit the road jack , and dont ya come back no more , no more ................"

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

He did get his money. Everytime he restructed he got more bonus money (see $13mill in dead money right now).

And McNair was never supposed to get the $50mil bonus or the $9mill salary, he was either to get a new contract, traded or released/retired.

6. The Fanatic

The Fanatic Guest

This is not Steve's doing, it's his agents

Bahahahahahaha!!!

Yeah right.
    Like McNair doesn't have a say in this?

You think his agent would be doing this without McNairs consent?

You think Ray Lewis' agent is doing the same thing up here without Ray approving it?

Difference being is that we can afford to hold Ray hostage if we want, so he either shuts up and plays, or sits out.

Unlike Mcnair, Ray knows this.

Mcnair knows he has an out, and is taking full advantage of it.

You cannot keep Mcnair under his current contract...PERIOD!!!

Ray Lewis is welcome to walk into the front door of our training complex and participate in what ever activitys he chooses.

Your owner is probably nervous about McNair walking into the bathroom and possibly slipping on a wet floor right about now.

7. Canadian Titan

Canadian Titan VY & CJ = New SM & EG

I'm going to miss everything 'Air' McNair did for us in the last 10 years!

I wish him all the success wherever he goes, but WHY the Ravens!
    He can throw passes to his favourite target Mason!

8. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

[

Ray Lewis is welcome to walk into the front door of our training complex and participate in what ever activitys he chooses.

Does that include stabbing people? (Sorry had to say it)

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:ha: @ all the haters

10. Woody81

Woody81 Camp Fodder

Mac isn't going anywhere - Cook is

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar