Contact the Media

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That is true but did you ever think this was a certain win? I didn't and in the past there have been times where I knew we'd win a game that we should be winning (like the Thanksgiving Day game against the Lions) but yesterday, I thought it was actually possible we could lose this game.

2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Look I know it is the NFL and and given sunday, blah, blah, blah. But yes I did think we would win yesterday. The colts are one of the worst teams in league history without manning and to stroll in there yesterday and put in that effort is a joke. In my opinion the only team worse than this season colts is the TB team of 1976 that went 0-14 and followed that up with a 1977 season losing the first 12.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Unless the Titan D all of a sudden decides the front 7 can handle a run game there is no way Tennessee wins saturday. I dont know what the line is but if the tarpkittes are getting points I just might find a way too get some $$$s down

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

per the newspaper the Titans are 8-1/2 point favorites..I don't know about that

5. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Media let fisher go for years, part of why he stayed as long as he did. No excuse in sunday's game zero. Not playing locker is just crazy. When Britt went down this team should have made the move for Lloyd. This division was given to us on a platter and the front office did not help it either. Some of these lineman should have been shuffled around too.......that is the head coaches specialty. Interior line play has alot to do with ground problems and CJ has not helped, but like amano play sunday you cant let that happen ever!

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Where do people get this idea that the division was handed to us? The Texans are going to be 12-4 or 11-5 even with their own injuries. We wouldn't get there even if we did beat the Colts.

7. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I said the division was open with Manning out, not handed to the Titans. But certainly a playoff spot opened up without manning right?

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I was referring to Langster. But to answer your question, yes the AFC South was open but we're not even close to being the best team in the AFC South. The Texans are easily that team.

9. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Jags cut their qb. Texans lose super mario and 2 qb's then play without AJ most of the season. Colts lose Manning. It was handed to us. Houston took care of business we didnt get it but it was handed to us.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Abstract reasoning at it's best.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar