Contact the Media

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I have emailed every Tennessean reporter that has anything to do with the Titans doing just this. I urge everyone to do the same. Someone needs to be held accountable, the Titans do not care about fans b$tching on a fan site, the Nashville media needs to grow a dick and ask the hard questions, then ask some more.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'd hate to see you guys when something serious happens...

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Yeah but even then it's hard to get any real answers. Most of these guys agree with just about everything our coaches do. Wyatt said that he felt that Hasselbeck should start this game over Locker. Anybody who saw how gimpy Hasselbeck was knew that wasn't the right choice.

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Munchak needs to come out and explain this loss.

How could your team not get motivated for a game like this with such a tight playoff race?

Bud Adams has been very quiet lately.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

This is serious.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Craig

Craig Rookie

probably time to change your sig gunny:irked:

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Nashville media is as soft as it gets.

We could have Sandusky as our coach and they'd be bent on asking what he thinks of the weather lately.

• High Five High Five x 7
  8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Good luck with that. Outside of 1 or 2 people, the Nashville media are a bunch of punannies.

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

This game pretty much confirms I can no longer talk **** to my friends EVER AGAIN..

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

No it isn't. It's a sport.

Besides the media isn't going to read/respond to emails from angry-reactionary fans after a loss. They're used to this, they'll read the first paragraph and then click delete.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar