Connecticut

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Jun 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Connecticut

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Birth state of my wife...

3. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

home of the wwe

4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

NOT A DIME BACK

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xokthY5zuPU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xokthY5zuPU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

my home state.

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Postcard-perfect new England fall scenes! I lived there for a couple of years, and it sure is beautiful!

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Stars of the Back To The Future films, Christopher Lloyd and Michael J Fox are both from Connecticut.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yep right down the street from my place in Stamford. A lot of people around here find it strange that were the home of the WWE. When I moved here from Memphis I found it so cool I lived next to the corporate head quarters of the WWF at that time. Connecticut is also the hardest place to live financially. The county of Fairfield is ridiculous in prices, and I do mean ridiculous. Nice place to be weather wise. There are no tornado's, no earthquakes, no hurricanes. Very Very diverse here too. Every country in the world has people in this part of Connecticut. I'd would describe Stamford, CT (where I am) as a cleaner New York City meets Palm Beach, FL minus the heat, but still with Puerto Rican people. There are many other companies that operate out of here including Clairol, Phillips Electronics, General Electric, Xerox, Pepperidge Farm, Duracell, and also plenty of Equity firms (they own like 12+ companies you'd never expect). I could go on and on but its mostly the same as anywhere else, but with a lot within a small state.

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

My wife was born in Stamford. Her grandparents moved there from Brooklyn, and then her father bought 200 acres in Maine and ran a huge chicken farm, she said to escape the encroachment of people from NYC.

David Letterman lives in Conn.

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Been there in fall on trips to NYC - very nice. Never understood the extra "c" though..

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar