Conklin Gettin' Praise

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Sep 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

You know what, Conklin made the wrong play, that is a simple rookie mistake and is easily excusable. Warmack on the other hand got straight up destroyed at the line of scrimmage. Absolutely terrible. Good riddance.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He was just driven back. That was weak by Chance.

3. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Wow... Even worse than I remember it. The little shove that Conk did get was after the guy was around him. Warmack gets taken for a ride 7 yards back. Just a sad, sad play all together. Lol

4. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

^ That is one of many, many examples of why I have very little sympathy for Warmack. He is dominated so often and it seems like he is OK with it. Instead of taking it personally and hitting the gym and shaving some weight and doing whatever it takes to stop letting other men dominate him, he just keeps plodding along waiting for the next man to come along and own him. If he were in prison he would be getting traded around for packs of cigs.

5. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Let's face it, Warmack will go down as the Titans version of Tony Mandarich.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar