Conklin Gettin' Praise

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Sep 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

part of, a large part of the safety goes to fat chance...he got totally buttfu(ked on that play...conklin was beat also

2. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

yep- let us not forget that it was his 2nd NFL game....

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  3. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

AND was a 5th rounder.

4. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Draft spot means very little when it comes to "football players". By that I mean the ones that want to live it. Hopefully our GM will pick men like that.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Can't blame that on Warmack. Conklin pushed his guy straight into the RB. It looked like he was pass blocking by just shoving the guy off to the side...too bad that was the side the RB was running. Chance got blew up, but his guy didn't get to the RB.

6. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

My point was we used to be decent evaluators in those days. We could get a great guard without using a top ten pick.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

and lets not forget Munchak was the OL coach. I think that was where the magic was.

8. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I totally understood your point and agree with it. I was just adding a little to it. To be honest, at the time, I wanted to us to grab Chance. It was an obvious need and he was the best guy for the job :hugelaugh:. Too bad he didn't want to be great.:shakehead:

9. SmallGlacier

SmallGlacier Guest

Fair to say he's outplaying tunsil?

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Gotta like the start but also gotta keep it in perspective. The more games he plays, the more scouts/coaches get to find and exploit weaknesses. If he can adjust and continue to play at a light level, then we can get excited.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar