Congratulations

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Smitty46953, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Hey Smitty ...... I noticed you were the only "participant" to go with New Orleans. Would have got all of us on that one.

2. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Hey Bi-Polar forgot to meantion this because I've been out of town on a business trip but I sat a section across from you at the Colts game in 331 row KK... Nice Headphones and Vince Probowl jersey...
    I was the crazy guy giving 3 women wearing Colts attire heck all game long...

3. Smitty46953

Smitty46953 Starter

I am not worth a hoot on predictions, am so far down after 2 weeks I had to try some upsets... I even tried Detroit this week. Main reasoning behind going with NO was home opener but didn't help them a bit. The Aints better get the old grocery sacks back out... :))

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

If you will be back in those seats 10/7/07 you had better introduce yourself.

5. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

I will sir, but sold those tix and for the Raider but I'll sure meet and greet you at the Panthers game my friend:yes:

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Thanks Smitty, sadly I was rooting for you guys this weekend. This week, wont be the same.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar