Congratulations to Randy "Woody" Moss!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GeronimoJackson, Jan 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I wouldn't say that. We were friendly but not friends if that makes sense. We spoke when we saw each other. I never hung out with him really. He lived about 10-12 miles from me growing up. His Mom lives right down the road from me. I've run into him around town about 7 or 8 times since he went pro. I saw him at the gas station once, and told him I had his jerseys and football cards at home and how much I wish I'd had them with me to get a few quick signatures. He followed me home and stood on my front porch and signed my Moss Marshall University, and Vikings jerseys, 8 different rookie cards of his, and my official NFL football. That's the Moss people generally don't talk about.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I never really though Moss was all that bad of a character.

So what if he smokes some weed and moons some Packer fans. I know he had that incident with the traffic signal lady, but outside of that, that is really all there has been.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Rams went 3-1-1 in that division this year... Beat the Seahawks and 9ers.

And they'll be getting better. Janoris Jenkins is amazing. I've never seen so many defensive TDs by a player in one season.

4. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Nice, sounds like a cool guy, I remember I saw a vid of him randomly joining a pick-up football game at the park with a bunch of suburban white dudes lol.

And there was this tradition where he had a mentally challenged friend that also went to the Minnesota games and every time Moss had scored a touchdown, he would give him the ball.

So you're like in your 30's then? Nice, way to make me feel young. :D

5. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Yes. I'm 35

6. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

Geronimo, is that Alison Brie? And if so, why have I never seen the vid that's from.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Moss is a good dude, wish it worked out for him in TN. The day I learned we landed Moss I felt like a million bucks.

Damn you Jeff Fisher, you're the single dumbest man on planet Earth for not using Randy Moss :swear:

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. p_funk

p_funk Hillbilly Titan

Yeah, my high school basketball team used to brag about not letting Moss dunk on us, lol. Nevermind the fact that we just got our asses handed to us by about 40 points, and that Moss and Williams combined for like 60 some point. But hey, we didn't let Moss dunk on us, lol.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Can't believe I forgot about this video.

10. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Jesus I forgot about his sweet ass fro'. I would do anything to have a fro' like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar