Congratulations titans!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Guitarzan-54, Nov 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guitarzan-54

Guitarzan-54 Guest

Let me be the first to say CONGRATULATIONS from all your rival Football Brethren at DaBearz.com!!!!!!!

And good to see no injuries to either side!

You guys played a HELLUVA GAME today!!!!

Hope we get to see you again!

GOOD LUCK WITH THE REST OF YOUR SEASON GUYS.

• High Five High Five x 5
  2. cayal

cayal Starter

Thanks, and good luck to you.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

What a good sport! You're welcome here any time.

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

gracias amigo. Very good game. Your run defense is SICK.

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

yeah their run D was the best we played in the last 10 years.

20 yards is crazy.

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

thanks man!

best of luck!

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

You guys played well. Quite well actually. You guys sold out to try to stop our run, and you absolutely crushed us in that regard. The Bears should be a good squad once they find that consistency. A healthy, consistent defense plus Forte is a hard team to beat, especially in January.

8. Guitarzan-54

Guitarzan-54 Guest

Thanks Guys!

Yeah, our Run D is pretty awesome. But our Pass D...???? What's up with that? LOL!!!

They looked absolutely lost.

The TITANS did a great job at adjusting. I knew it was just a matter of time before they realized they couldn't run against us, and finally put the ball in the air.
    Once that happened - it was all over.

It is what I expected though. There's a reason the TITANS are No. 1 !!!

I remember very well what that was like for us a few years ago, so enjoy it while it lasts.

And hopefully it lasts for a while longer.....you guys deserve it.

Again....GOOD LUCK with the rest of your season!

Hope to see you again!

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I'm a Titans fan who is also a long time Bear fan. Although I wanted the Titans to win I wouldn't be bothered too much if the Bears beat us considering the Bears could have used the win more than the Titans.

For the most part both teams played well although I was surprised how easily the Titans were able to exploit the Bears pass defense. The Bears have two real good CBs and McCariens and Gage are both playing sub par this year. I have to give Collins the game ball for making the right reads and accuratel;y delivering the ball and our OL certainly blocked real well in the pass game even though they looked like they were non-existent in the run game.

Now go beat the snot out of the Packers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar