Congrats the Titans and KC are now 0-4

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bigg, Oct 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

collins' were worse at the same point in his career. further proving my point that young can get better, since the collins now is what you want.

kerry collins didn't even break 60% completion until his NINTH year in the league. then it swiftly went below it again until his 14th.

and i've said it time and time again, you expect a young quarterback to struggle with turnovers. peyton manning had 43 INTs his first two years in the league.

what you don't expect is for a 16 year veteran to have more turnovers than touchdowns, which is exactly what kerry collins does....unless he has the best defense and running game in the league.

2. BigHerm

BigHerm wooooooooo wooooooooo

neither VY nor KC are the answer, we're screwed this season

3. BigHerm

BigHerm wooooooooo wooooooooo

Collins played for an expansion team, VY played for a team that made the playoffs.

4. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

and next... =/

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

See here's where your dead wrong, Collins isn't what I want. If I was a Panther fan I'd be pissed back in 95 because Collins wasn't even close to being what he was supposed to be. And it doesn't prove your point at all, it weakens it. Collins was good last year being a game manager, if your hoping Young can develop into a Collins like game manager well then I guess your standards for what a supposed franchise QB should be are far less than mine.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

uhhhh, the panthers made it to the NFC championship their second year....

7. bigg

bigg Titan Fan

Bigherm, I can't believe you aren't on the VY band wagon

8. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

No. You're NOT. I'M a realist. You are a borderline hater. More people on this site than you can count think you're a hater.
    You are more in denial about being a hater than Fisher is about Kerry being a huge liability.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Name me just one incident where I said something based on hate and not truth. Take your time, look around, but you'd be wasting your time.

10. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

There is negativity and hatred in your 'truth' as you would put it. Ever heard of passive-aggression? Look it up.
    Negative criticism = hater (truthful or not)

Oh, and name me just one incident after Vince's meltdown were you've said something postive about him?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar