Congrats on your season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by wino, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wino

wino True 2 the shoe..GO COLTS

Thought I'd give you guys a couple of days to get past the loss to the Chargers before I came by to congratulate you on a positive season. It's always disappointing when it ends, but the Titans have come a LONG way in the past two years. I would've bet anyone here at the beginning of the season you'd finish no better than 8-8 this year, so to end up where you did speaks volumes, IMO. Congrats! It's nice to see our original AFC South rival getting back in the game.

I'm still not sold on your quarterback, but if Fat Albert continues to play the way he did this year after getting the fat raise he's gonna get after the season he had the rest of the league better watch out. That guy finally stepped up and played like a MONSTER!

Good luck in the off-season. Looking forward to a couple of good battles with you guys next year.

:toast:

2. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Thanks man, its always nice to see there are some decent fans of other teams that can give respects. Good luck to you in the playoffs...and promise me one thing....KICK THE CHARGERS A**!!!!!!!

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

wino, did you bet any of your friends from here? The Don perhaps? You guys are old pals, aren't you?

4. wino

wino True 2 the shoe..GO COLTS

The Don is, indeed, an old pal. Of course, I'll call anybody who buys me a drink an old pal :ha: . Didn't make a bet with him, though. I think he's afraid of me. Even the Christmas card I sent him this year came back. Apparently he's moved away 'cuz he knew where I could find him :grrr:. Big chicken :moon2: .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar