Confirmed: LeBeau, Robiskie, & April on board

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Oilers27, Jan 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He averaged like 20 points as an OC everywhere he went after the Rams fired him

Yes that Rams O was special at a time, but after Faulk it all fell apart. Mike Martz talks about how Marshall Faulk used to explain plays to him... Thats not good lol

2. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

He took a Jon Kitna led team and made them the 7th best offense in the league and made Kitna a 4,000 yard passer. 56-36 record as a head coach. Made Kurt Warner a household name, 4th highest offense in NFL history with him.

It's an opinion and it's in the past now since we already hired Robiske, but I think Martz is one of the greatest OC's of all time.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
  3. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Whiz brought Kurt to the superbowl. See what I did there ;)

Also, how did Martz do with Cutler?

4. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

That is obvious, but can you look at our defensive assistants and think of one that you would want to promote once Lebeau retires.

5. Blackburn

Blackburn Starter

Good thing we have a QB whisperer on staff now but we also need to acquire a RB whisperer, O Line whisperer, WR whisperer and a DB whisperer. After we do that we might make some progress.

Does Mularkey still retain the title of TE whisperer or is that negated now that he has been dubbed the QB whisperer? I'm just curious if 1 man can be a multiple whisperer, at the same time, or if it's mutually exclusive?

• LOL LOL x 4
  6. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Don't really understand what you're talking about there JCB. The Titans STC wasn't nominated for anything as far as I know. Bobby April who is coming over from the Jets is a two time Special Teams Coach of the Year. Dude has hella experience. From what I hear from my friends in NYC he was released as a scapegoat for the team not making the playoffs. He had no quality personnel on ST and did the best he could with garbage. Hopefully Robinson will get him some quality players and he can get back to that S.T.C.O.T.Y. status again with us. I think it is a quality hire for sure.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I was referring to this tweet Paul K put out

Former #Titans assistant Nate Kaczor, now of #Buccaneers, 2ndrunner-up as special teams coach of the year for @PFF http://tinyurl.com/gp84kgs

8. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Went to the NFC Championship in 2010 with Cutler...
    11-5 in 2010
    8-8 in 2011

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

Legit question bro. Shouldn't he have to vacate being called a TE whisperer, if he is anointed to QB whisperer. Also, if a Muppet bestowed upon you the title of QB whisperer, does it even count?

10. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

2010:
    Rank 21 in Offense
    2011:
    Rank 17th in Offense

Hardly what I would call endorsement worthy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar