Confirmed: coaching staff has lost it's mind

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lateknight, Dec 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

This is the only comment in this thread by a person who actually knows what he's talking about.

Not even close to true. Neither guy can run the entire route tree. In fact, both are very limited in what they can run. They might "know" the routes, but that doesn't mean they can run them effectively.

2. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

There is no reason why one can't play the X and line the other in the Z and spread the defense; teams do it all the time.

3. Section334

Section334 Tha Masta of Disasta

Hahahahaha! I did the SAME thing. Like, is that even an issue? Should I bench Moss or Britt? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? You put both of them in there at the same time DDDDDDUUUHHHHHH!!! You put Gage on the bench and have Moss, Britt, Washington, and Williams..is it really that hard to figure out what to do? I mean, the headline itself proves that the coaching staff has been terrible throughout the whole season. I heavily concur, bunch of idiots.

4. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

so your suggesting that havin a less knowledgeable moss/ britt in as the number 2 wideout is a disadvantage over n.washington/ gage :rolleyes:
    seriously think about what you just typed, thats laughable at best

only a staff as dense as the titans could consider this a problem...id say im suprised but honestly nothing seems to these days.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I get the Nate hate. He's one of the few who has played really well the last few weeks.

6. customtitan

back to back games he's put down lil to prevent an interception.... i know he's not a defender but he coulda stopped rustys 1st int and kerry's as well

7. Fry

The quarterbacks could not throw terrible balls too.

8. customtitan

true... im not "blaming" him exactly, just sayin he's not awesome either...what about the passes that hit him in the hands and he drops?
    basically his effort aint the best and his hands are known to be suspect.

certainly not better than britt or moss, not even in some alternate reality is washington a starter over britt or moss... unless of course your fisher :rolleyes:

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You can say the same about EVERY WR in football. Fact is, they know the tree from 0-12.

10. Fry

In all honesty I'd expect both of them on the field at the same time with Nate in the slot. I'd also expect Britt to eat up the one-on-one he'll get because of Moss.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar