Confessions - Embarrassing stuff you did?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Let's remember we're in "The Lounge" and not "Taboo". It might be wise to start one there as well.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Oh man, I have a few and alcohol was always a factor.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Well I know some of BiP's already....

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Sorry Jeff, I didn't mean any disrespect.

5. TitanJeff

None taken but felt it a bit too racy for this area of the forum.

The vast majority of my most embarrassing moments would need to go to Taboo as well.

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Then there was that time I met a transvestite midget with a jar of moonshine outside my in-laws anniversary pig roast....er, sorry, wrong forum...

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. TitanJeff

This is fine. I first thought you wrote "jar of mayonnaise" though. That would have gotten it moved to Taboo.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Lol... I have so many stories I want to tell, but can't remember them.

9. Wraith

Wraith Starter

At a track meet my freshman year of high school we were throwing a frisbee around because it was raining and they were deciding whether or not to cancel the meet. This was at TPS and while running to catch the frisbee and didn't see this old school fire hydrant with some kind of lever-pump mechanism, hit my right thigh strait on that mechanism, flipped and landed square on my back. I got right back up then fell strait down. two of my teammates carried me to my mom's car, she thought i had walked to the car and basically told me to suck it up. I had to tell her that i had been carried to the car over a dozen times when she said i had walked to it. I still competed the next day, just had a deep muscle bruise, everyone else saw it, and saw it coming and thought i'd broken my leg

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Was working at a school for special needs kids that hasn't opened yet. I was helping setting up the phone line and I was walking around, checking my phone and BANG straight into the door.

Of which 2 of the teachers were walking past right at the time it happened.

Pretty sure they thought I was an older student.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar