computer music question

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Mrs, Dec 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

of course that's just as it should be. :ha:

[​IMG]

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

It's simple to connect two PCs with an ethernet crossover cable as well.

As for not needing that much drive space, you'd be surprised at what you might eventually need and it has gotten so cheap, why not.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Everyone should have one & backup their important files. It's so easy, even for noobs.:yes:

4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Sigh, apparently you've all forgotten that this thread was about ME and my little issue! Seeing as how much help you'd guys would be, I went to this cute little computer repair store with geek like qualities. I told them what I wanted to do, told them I had absolutely no interest in how to make it happen and didn't want to learn or hear how it was gonna happen, just get my music from one laptop to another. Apparently my lack of knowledge or desire to learn how to make the computer do it's tricks totally concerned the staff. They offered me some free tutoring. Bah, as long as I can rub my finger over the mouse pad-dy thing and the arrow points, I click and it works, I'm good.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

:doh:

Oh snap elfin.

You remind me of Mrs Childress.

We're waiting for the lights to turn red so we can cross the street. A new baby Aston Martin V8 pulls to a stop in front of us & while I almost cream myself at seeing one up close,Mrs Childress responds to my excitement with; 'I don't care what it is I don't like the colour'.

:rant:

6. I'm scared to ask how much they charged...

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

AH HAA !!!
    Stimpy! How many times do I have to remind you Mac's rule ?!?!?!?!
    LOOOOOK ! all you have to do is connect one cable to the other .... and the Mac will do the rest of it for you !!! EXCELLENT !!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar