Complete 2006 Schedule

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by danny, Apr 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Mr. Analyst, this should be easy...

RollTide, cat got your tounge?
    ok then.... let's debate the merits of Manning out of UT. a senior...
    vs. todays Sr. Matt Leinart... and Jr. Vince Young. There is a mild eye on the Cutler kid... explain Mr. Analyst how Leinart is doomed and Peyton Manning is just simply the son of God...

take your time with this one... Lord knows I've waited a whole day and a half for your reply.
    Are you talking to me? I don't see anyone else standing her so you mush be talking to me. Here's an idea, talk to me... Why don't you talk to me, PAL.

Can you not explain how much better a 3-13 colts team is better than a 5-11 or 4-12 Titans team...

and you want to be my cable show host...
    (Bipolar shakes head with concern)

2. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

What would be my chances of getting single game tickets to the Jets game on gameday?

Have to do a 2 week course in St Louis some time this year and may try and organise it for start of the season. Would then drive down to Nashville on the weekend.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Carpy, how do I go about getting a job like yours. lol.

4. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

If I keep travelling like I am, you can probably have mine.

My wife is about ready to kill me after spending another 2 weeks looking after our 3 toddlers..

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

6. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I just scored two sweet tickets to the December 24th game at Buffalo. They're on the 45 yard line 4 rows from the field on the Titans sideline. The best seats I've ever had for an NFL game. Getting someone to accompany me to Buffalo on Christmas Eve could be dicey, but the nice seat location might make it easier. Hopefully the weather won't be too awful in upstate New York that afternoon. Anything but freezing rain and I've got no worries (we canuckleheads know how to bundle up in cold weather).

If that wasn't enough to make me a happy camper, my Vince Young jersey arrived in the mail today...

And hey! It's Friday! Have a good weekend everyone!:)

7. If you wear that Vince Young jersey to the the game, you might be in traction by Christmas day...

8. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

I feel ya. I don't have 3 toddlers but I have 4 year old boy and 9 year old girl, both in soccer (one of which i am the coach) and my wife took off for the last 3 months of '05 to India for work and now 2 more weeks. I need a vacation, without kids. :bonk2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar