Complete 2006 Schedule

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by danny, Apr 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

TJ, I like and agree with your predictions, but I'll hope for either a sweep of the texans or a win at Buffalo... I'd feel good at 8-8.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Mr. Analyst...

Apathy!!!:banned:

Seriously bro, what about how many playoff games we have won in a two year span? What of it? ZERO.

NONE.
    ZILCH.
    :irked:

rebuttle Bear Bryant?[​IMG]

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think that was pretty optimistic on my part. Seven wins or more looks like a pipe dream based on what I saw last season.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

True, and if that's the team that shows up, it's going to be long and ugly... I'm hoping for something different, and think that so far, the offseason looks like we could be moving in the right direction.

5. Brian

Brian Big Fan

One more thing: Jay Cutler will be in Nashville Week 1. Stay tuned for uniform info.

:duckrun:

6. I hope I get to see a game on Sky this season, they had no Titans games last year.

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

We can't really expect to get any night games. Our own fans who paid good money for tickets didn't show up last year, I'm pretty sure nobody around the country wants to see us get beat every week, especially at night. The Raiders still keep their fans when they lose, that's why they get some. I think besides the Packers and Raiders, about every team's fan base is pretty bad. One bad season and the fans head for the hills. It was pathetic going to games last year, with the seats half-empty.

8. Don't worry, he'll be back on week 4. And week 8. And... :))

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I've said before that the team last year was better than a 4-12 team. But after they let the early wins get away, the team quit and all bets were off.

I"m hopeing that the problems that led to Fisher losing the team will be addressed for this year, (i.e. bringing in Vets with a habit of winning, and whatever else we don't see that goes on) and that the 2006 version of the Titans will surprise.

Now if the team had played with all heart in every game last season and still ended up 4-12 I'd not have much optimism.

Even still, the schedule looks harder, the early traveling alone. If they can keep their heads close to the top of the water in the first half, then they could set themselves up for a second half run which could bring the surprise.

Keep hope alive...

10. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

My numbers as well, TJ....I just had us taking the Bills BUT losing 1 to the Texans ... 7-9

(A good "T.O. SHOW" could put us at 6 - 10......I hope not!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar