Compensatory picks...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Psychop1, Mar 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

We lost Bennett, and Travis Henry before the '06 season. I assume we'll get compensatory picks for Bennett and Henry. Anyone wanna guestimate what round we'll get those picks??? I'm guessing a fourth for Henry, and a fifth or sixth for Bennett.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i doubt we get any picks, we signed more FAs than we lost, didn't we?

3. Henry won't count because he was cut, Bennett maybe.

4. Maybe a 4th and a 7th round pick, but that's the best scenario we can hope for. We lost probably 1 more true UFA than we signed for more than the minimum and the other guys we signed were significantly cheaper that the ones we lost (Bennett, Wade, Robaire).

5. Architect

Architect Pain Train

When do we find out what extra picks we get?

6. ShamH85

ShamH85 Practice Squad

7th round Finnegan was such a steal from the first time he stepped on the field, how the hell did 250players go before him?

7. ShamH85

ShamH85 Practice Squad

March 28

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Travis Henry was cut?

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Oh by us, I thought you meant by Denver.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar