Compensation

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Sep 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Compensatory picks are also balanced out by players that you sign in free agency. So Haye and Washington will be weighed as well.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I could see getting a 5th for Tampering and then a 3rd for Comp... not to mention many more comp picks with all the FAs let go: Carr, Simms, Brandon Jones, Daniel Loper, and Eric King. All of those players minus Simms will get some playing time and who knows if Orton struggles Simms could play as well.

3. Nash

Nash Starter

Comp picks

I'm pretty certain Haye was cut by Tampa Bay rather than a Free Agent..so by my count we signed Washington and that balances out with losing Brandon Jones.. so my guess is we get a 3 for AH, perhaps a 6 for Carr/ Simms, maybe a 7 for Loper or King.. also remember the max is 4 Comp picks..

4. Jazzy Titan

Jazzy Titan yum yum eat em up

the tampering should go strip the skins of a 5th and every other team involved a 7th rounder, since they lost out on haynesworth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar