Comp Picks

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titantonic, Mar 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

We'll probably just get equal or lesser value :p

Maybe we can bundle up some of our other picks to move higher. Shesh how many years in a row can you go with having 10+ picks? We're already the youngest team in the league.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Isn't there some limitation with the comp picks, like, they are not tradeable?

We'd have to package our own and the Colts' 7ths to move up if that's the case.

3. royhobbs

royhobbs Guest

Can't really complain about three picks. We can now use our non-comp sixth and two sevenths (ours and Colts) to move around some earlier in the draft. I agree, this year should be more about quality than quantity.

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Oh I'm not complaining, just also saying I want quality over quantity.

5. maximus

maximus Starter

Youre correct, you cant trade comp pick

6. Slipjack

Slipjack Guest

These picks will should help inspire comptetion in training camp. :hmm:

7. maybe that gem will be someone with the quality of tom brady, not the same position of course

8. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Maybe someone will give us a third for Volek and some 6th/7th rounders? It would be nice.

9. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Youre sick! Volek is not the long term answer... Im all for trading him but get a 6th rounder for him? We might as well keep him. We wont find Volek quality players at any position with those type picks.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Huh?

We wont find Volek quality players at any position with those type picks.
    --------------------------

Volek himself was not even drafted. The titans are the best team drafting in the last rd.

Carlos hall
    Mike green
    Reynaldo
    Claus
    Darrell hill
    Todd williams
    Amano

With the exception of reynaldo none of these guys became stars but they all made the team and contributed as backups and special team players. Out of 4 picks i would say it is likely one will be a solid starting player for us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar