Common sense evidence that this staff is clueless...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by HeadOnASwivel, Nov 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

that was the worst play calling on third down that I have seen in a long time.

2. PorcupineTree

PorcupineTree Starter

I thought this was actually the series where our momentum seemed to just suddenly grind to a halt and we never really got it together offensively again until the final drive when unfortunately an L was all but a done deal.

3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

like usual we stopped ourselves again!

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I wouldn't even have minded if we attempted a pass - if Greene was actually in the backfield where he should've been. You never flat out tell teams you're passing on 3 and 1... unless you're the Titans. What a joke.

5. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

On Dowell:

You know I made a comment about a screen we did two weeks ago, when Wright ran out than came back underneath in what turned out to be a really nice play. It was part of my argument that we needed more creative screens to find some room...

And what did he do this past week, he called the exact same play and it was stuffed for nothing.... He didn't go back to it again (which is good), but nor did he try to call other types of creative screens (which is pretty darn bad)

Just more proof of his lack of creativity...

I've been making cases against our QBs b/c I still feel like they are much more responsible than the OC in how well the offense is moving, but that not at all me saying Dowell deserves no blame.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar