Common sense evidence that this staff is clueless...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by HeadOnASwivel, Nov 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

mike munchak: we are going to stop the run. My question to him is : When?? lol He also said this team would not dissapoint, well guess what Munch, I AM DAM DEPRESSED FROM WATCHING THIS TEAM! Please just GTFO , thanks!

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

To Munch's credit, we couldn't tackle for crap last year, thats no longer an issue as much as it was last year.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Defense all the way around is much better this year

4. DJB

DJB Starter

"Fitzpatrick is burning these guys, freeing up space for CJ to make big plays....I KNOW!.....let's stop doing that and run Shonn Greene up the middle"

-Bowel Logjams - Offensive Coordinator, Tennessee Titans

5. Stokomo

Stokomo Special Teams Standout

I think another point of the frustration is that CJ, although he has under performed, didn't get the ball but four times in the second half against the Colts. He blazed the trail in the first half and only got four touches? Even TB Coach Schiano rode his new horse (Rainey) with 30 carries.... CJ is a back who could break one anytime, and limiting his touches decreases his chances tremendously. What made the Titans somewhat successful a few years ago under Fisher was their commitment of getting CJ 25-30 touches a game, be it running or screens. For most of the second half against the Colts, CJ was a wideout "decoy"

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Probably was the game plan, until Macaulay Culkin decided to fumble the game away.

7. PorcupineTree

PorcupineTree Starter

Wow, nepotism much Munchak ? There's your problem right there kids, Munch has rewarded buds with jobs that they really aren't qualified to be doing, but then again following that logic he is only following the same logic that got him the head coaching gig really...

8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

i was trippin when I saw greene get a whole series and do nada.

killed our momentum

9. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

more evidence pointing to my "munch is trying to get fired cause hes too proud too quit" theory.

I needa find a better name for it......

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I honestly thought the worst thing that happened that entire game...

1st and 10: Greene runs for 5 yards. Good.
    2nd and 5: Green runs for 4 yards. Good.
    3 and 1: Empty backfield. ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar