Comments from Fisher, Washington, Haye

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Yeah, I think the Titans are starting to garner and deserve a bit of a Patriots/Pioli Colts/Polian sort of rep. At least we should with the Johnson, Jones and Griffin picks. Everyone went "wha -?" with these picks, but they so far couldn't have worked out better. Titans really showed they knew what they were doing by eschewing a round one receiver.

2. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

I have a feeling that if they let Hawk out on the field for any length of time, that he may very well show Gage and Washington both up.

3. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

i hate to be a downer... but who are these guys?

nate's biggest knock is he drops half the balls thrown to him.

gage is anything but consistant.

draft nicks and i'll be fine with the group.

4. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

So does T.O.

He was the last half of the season.

Nothing to say about Hawk?

5. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

Yeah, but can he run?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar