Comments from Bucs fans about Jon Robinson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Montreal, Jan 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Show me an example of a GM who is fired for having a bad HC, when he wasn't in charge of hiring the HC.

GM's are fired for a lack of talent on the field.

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I'm sure he'll be tweeting from his hot tub about it, here shortly.

3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Really love the hire, but also really hope they don't force Mularkey on him.

Nice to see the positive comments.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Ditto for most of this. I've been thru all the bad stuff with Cincy.
    Now The Titans have added a second layer of grief to my heart.

Two guys walk into a bar. One wears a Yankees hat and the other wears a Cubs hat.
    Which is the realer fan?
    Cubs hat of course.

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I doubt they said anything remotely like it. They haven't even interviewed Mularkey yet for Gods sake.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

It mean Amy Adams Strunk will have final say, not that she will make the decision all by herself. It's highly unlikely we hire a HC that the new GM didn't agree with.

And let's not pretend this is something new. Bud also had final say on HC hires, which is why we got Munchak.

7. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Actually, my guess is that AAS will be less forceful than Bud was back in the day.

Just a feeling here....time will tell.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I agree

I have to wonder just how much RW was hamstrung with the lack of President. Was Houston micromanaging everything in NashVegas???

I mean RW could not even get hot dogs correct. I know that is crazy but it took suPK calling out the front office for them to do something about the abysmal service at the stadium. I dont buy concessions myself but I see the lines and frustration.

suPK forced the Titan FO to change vendor management by publicly embarrassing them.

RW had to know the service was crap

like I said I really dont care but I just find it hard to believe the guy was as incompetent as he appeared

9. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Right they won't say they like Mularkey because try haven't interviewed him, but they will tell the GM we are hiring him? That doesn't make sense.

10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

was Webster released cuz he wanted to replace mularkey!!

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar