Command and Conquer 3

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by PhiSlammaJamma, May 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Yao

Just started this game on 360. I'm not sure what to think yet. It moves faster than I think I would like it to move. I like the concept tho'. This is my first game like this so I'm curious to see if I'll enjoy it. Right now I'd give it a C, but I've only played for like 10 minutes. I have a lot to learn.
  2. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

i got it when it came out...and felt the same way....give it time you will eventually like it alot...at least i did
  3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

I'm going to try it soon with gameznflix, but a couple of my friends like it. I usually don't like whatever type of game that's called where you control teams and what-not but I liked the old C&C on pc.
  4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yeah I loved the the series on the Comp. so I'm going to give it a try nothing else is coming out worth getting until august.
  5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Yao

It's getting much better. I've bumped it up to a B grade after about an hour of playing. I'm starting to see how it comes together now and it can be fun. I've just defended the Pentagon so I'm liking that.
  6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I liked the GDI campaign, but NOD isn't what NOD used to be. In the first games Kane was cool and intelligent, now he's just a religious lunatic. And while I enjoy the character Sawyer on Lost, his character as the NOD commander is just dumb.
  7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I loved the rest of the series. Is this one coming out for PC as well?
  8. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

yeah its out on pc
  9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Yao

Croatia is hell.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.