COMIC CON OMGWTFBBQSAUCE

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Titans Eternal, Oct 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

If I didn't have so much going on I would go. I know a friend that does some comic printing that will be there for some of it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Youre right, I haven't, I like women.

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Yeah. because many comic cons hire models to dress up like anime girls and other characters. it gives the illusion that 80%+ percent of the people there aren't virgins.

But I would like to meet Lando Calrissian. Only if he's wearing the cape, or the Tattooine Jabba's guard outfit. But.. he's marketed as Billy Dee Williams.. so... not worth my time.

4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Fapping while you hide behind your backpack counts as sex. As long as you're watching a hired model show her bewbs.

5. Titans Eternal

I'm dressing up as The Childlike Empress. WHO WANTS TO BE SABASTIAN?

6. nickmsmith

And BTW, Tommy is the Green Ranger, White Ranger, and Red Ranger. Get your facts straight, you wannabe nerd.

7. Titans Eternal

Mfer, I know who and what Tommy is. You can't out power ranger me the first few seasons. So don't try.

You're still invited tho.

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

If I was in town we would be there.

But I'm not so sorry bruh

9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

that's not gay at all

10. nickmsmith

FYI, During the only run that mattered, he was the green and White ranger within a few seasons' time. So.. to be factually squared up, they should say the original green and white ranger, Tommy. nobody cares what his real name is. and I was like in 3rd and 4th grade when Power Rangers was hitting its stride. Were you still in diapers at the time?

I've got a weddings to DJ on Saturday and Sunday or else I'd seriously consider. 75 bucks is really expensive for a ticket, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar