Comedian Greg Giraldo dead @ age 44.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Deuce Wayne, Sep 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Why'd you not mention another starting job of mine, like working drive-through. I did that when I was 16.

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

But when you work at a factory, etc. you get to go home to a family after your mind-numbing job. On the road, your family (if you have time for one) is usually left behind.

when you're a rock star, you're playing in front of thousands of screaming fans, when you're a non-famous comedian, you're up there all alone in front of 30 people in Louisville who wouldn't even be there if they didn't get free tickets.

I like watching comedy, and I would love to be in movies, but stand-up is not a life I'd like to lead.

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I guess, but I just can't imagine the added pressure. You know who I miss, Mitch Hedberg. Now that guy was funny.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Too bad. Not a fan of his, but I've seen some of his work.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Wait, I thought you were already a professional comedian..

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I've been in the van, crossing the country with 3 other un-showered wannabe rock stars, playing to 30 people in Louisville.
    It was awesome.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I had a set, but not professional. I'm still trying to just get some open mic time.

Of course, I'll bring the 20 or so friends that keep urging me to do it- that way I don't bomb. Safety first!

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

If the jokes bomb, just smash stuff.

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

That's GWAR's motto. If the music sucks, just smash stuff, or squirt people with bodily fluids.

10. globelieves

globelieves Starter

Way too young to die.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar