Combine

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Smash, Feb 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

Devier Posey is a first round talent that will go in the third. Hopefully we draft him because he'd be a huge steal

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Combines are so overrated.

3. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

ya why didnt he run it? and with all of these players at the combine where is trent or blackmon or alshon? am i missing them or are they just waiting till their pro days?

4. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

posey is going to be a decent receiver and he really helped his stock today as far as the speed question with him but i think robert turbine or whatever his name is really helped his stock today though too.....rainey looks faster with pads on too

5. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

The reason why he didn't run it I believe is if he didn't run at least a 4.5 his draft stock would have took a big drop.

Blackmon has a hamstring injury right now

Trent had surgery in Jan.

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

One thing interesting to me is that Kendall Wright ran a 4.6 and supposedly looked pretty mediocre with his routes.

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

My man A.J. Jenkins had a solid combine. Would love to take him with a 4th (our potential comp pick) or a 5th.

6'0 190, 4.39 40, 38 1/2 Vert, 10'04 Broad Jump
    90 rec 1276 yards 8 TDs his senior year
    Runs amazing routes, and gets seperation. Plus he was a deep threat all year, seemed always to be open downfield. Would be a solid #4/#5 WR and be able to battle with Mariani & Hawkins.

8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I love Jenkins. Illinois's offense was anemic for most of the year and he still found ways to contribute. Given the right opportunity, he will be a very productive player in the league.

9. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I was very surprised by Wright's overall performance. I was thinking he was going to be a low 4.4 guy. I was surprised that Joe Adams wasn't any faster/quicker than he tested. I thought he would really knock the socks off of the 3 cone drill. Rainey ruled the the day on quickness/change of direction drills. I think he will be that gadget sort of player that an inventive OC will know how to put to use.

Today is the big day to see how these DL/Lbers run. Although it is always hard to get the 10sec split times which is what is most important for the edge rushers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar