Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Combine

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Smash, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Maker_84 Starter

Moolah:
    $4,250
    Devier Posey is a first round talent that will go in the third. Hopefully we draft him because he'd be a huge steal
  2. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    Combines are so overrated.
  3. griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,675
    ya why didnt he run it? and with all of these players at the combine where is trent or blackmon or alshon? am i missing them or are they just waiting till their pro days?
  4. griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,675
    posey is going to be a decent receiver and he really helped his stock today as far as the speed question with him but i think robert turbine or whatever his name is really helped his stock today though too.....rainey looks faster with pads on too
  5. LoneWolf Starter

Moolah:
    $2,437
    The reason why he didn't run it I believe is if he didn't run at least a 4.5 his draft stock would have took a big drop.

Blackmon has a hamstring injury right now

Trent had surgery in Jan.
  6. griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,675
  7. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,931
    One thing interesting to me is that Kendall Wright ran a 4.6 and supposedly looked pretty mediocre with his routes.
  8. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    My man A.J. Jenkins had a solid combine. Would love to take him with a 4th (our potential comp pick) or a 5th.

6'0 190, 4.39 40, 38 1/2 Vert, 10'04 Broad Jump
    90 rec 1276 yards 8 TDs his senior year
    Runs amazing routes, and gets seperation. Plus he was a deep threat all year, seemed always to be open downfield. Would be a solid #4/#5 WR and be able to battle with Mariani & Hawkins.
  9. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,931
    I love Jenkins. Illinois's offense was anemic for most of the year and he still found ways to contribute. Given the right opportunity, he will be a very productive player in the league.
  10. Titans2004 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,675
    I was very surprised by Wright's overall performance. I was thinking he was going to be a low 4.4 guy. I was surprised that Joe Adams wasn't any faster/quicker than he tested. I thought he would really knock the socks off of the 3 cone drill. Rainey ruled the the day on quickness/change of direction drills. I think he will be that gadget sort of player that an inventive OC will know how to put to use.

Today is the big day to see how these DL/Lbers run. Although it is always hard to get the 10sec split times which is what is most important for the edge rushers.