Columbia Blue pants this week?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ROCKYMTNTITAN, Dec 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Wallabies = Cheeseheads down under

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

You guys are sure welcoming.:rolleyes:

Warren Moon was a star in the CFL, so it's not like I've never heard of the Oilers.

That said, the Titans still met my criteria for choosing a team. They don't have a long illustrious history of multiple Superbowls or AFL/AFC championships that I missed.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

what? The team has been around for nearly fifty years. I gave you a geniune welcome already. Don't be so Canadian. :ha: We are just a bunch of goof balls. Quite honestly, I assure you this is a very welcoming community of smart asses.

there you go... [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar