Colts VS Titans, how do you 'all see it?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by coltsownyou, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

Well ColtsOwnYou, anything can happen on any given Sunday, so we have as good a shot as anyone. But with the rebuilding we are going through you have to take your lumps. Be sure and watch the Titans movie closely, because you are just a few years from having your team implode. I'd say you got one, maybe two seasons left to get to the Superbowl before Peyton's monster salary blows up your team.
    (See, we may be down but we still have some fight left in us :)

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Colts vs Titans, how do I see it?

Not a reason to get up at 3am to listen.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I hope KVB and TLB do the same to Gayton

BTW that would be a personal foul, not suprised to see dolts predicting such tactics - classless

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Flexing your muscles Coltsownyou?
    Where were you a few years ago.

btw..that mascot posted in your forum looks alot like payton..

5. Smitty46953

Smitty46953 Starter

Best of luck to you this Sunday. Who will get the start at QB Collins or Young? How about RB will Chris Brown start this week? Will the loss of Haynesworth hurt your defense significantly??? The spread is at 18.5 how would you bet??? Anyhow best of Luck got a feeling you will need it...:suspect:

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I had no idea this happened and I agree it is a reflection of how the Titans organization is running right now. I also think it is the reason Underwood is in Nashville.

7. coltsownyou

coltsownyou Guest

I like the Pacman Jones tribute better, he's a playa, ya know!

:moon2:

8. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Young will start from here on out unless something drasticly happens.

How do I think we will do? I am going out on a limb.....UPSETTT!!!! The colts are prime for it. They will come into the game with a big head, and we will come out with nothing to lose. We will pull out all the stops. Here we go TITANS!!!

9. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

OK TitanJeff, we should really look into drug testing before we are allowed to post here and this proves it.:))

10. I'd say it's a reflection of the media, which runs with stories before they become official.

Not that the media shouldn't work that way, but I don't think we can always place blame on the team when the media reports it first.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar