Colts vs Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Sep 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

This! I hate em both and want neither of them to win and both of them to lose. So a tie would be the best bet here. 0-0 after OT would be ideal. Then they can continue into week 2 at 0-0-1.

2. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

I don't think Indy has much of a chance but for you guys; I'd root for them to beat the hell out of each other no matter who wins ;)

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I like some of the ideas here. I say the best case scenario is the colts and texans beat each other up on a way to a 0-0 tie game

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

If Foster plays Texans will win this easy.

If Foster is out it's 50/50 imo.

5. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

This is a hard one, I'd love to see Indy just completely fall apart this year like 3-13 or something! I think the Texans are going to be our biggest treat so seeing them lose out of the gate could burst their bubble a little bit. The good news is the Texans almost always choke late in the season anyway and a few weeks ago I figured this was just going to be a rebuilding year and I'd watch and root for the Titans to have some improvement and show signs of moving in the right direction but now with Garrard and Manning out I think we have a real shot of sneaking up and taking the AFC South this year.

I know it might be a long shot but if our defense can show improvement over last year and with a real, legitimate Qb for the first time since McNair we could be as big of a surprise as the Dolphins were a couple years ago when they made the playoffs the next year after going 1-15!

6. Coov

Coov Starter

With Manning being out beyond just that first game I now would like the Colts to pull it off with the usual Texans collapse. :D

7. Bronco texan

Bronco texan Practice Squad

I am not saying this because the Texans are playing the Colts tomorrow. I'd say it if it were the Titans or the Jags. I want to see the Colts lose no matter what. Because say Manning comes back 8 games in and they are able to go 3-5 or even 4-4 while he is gone. Then he comes back and they go 7-1 or 6-2 and they steal the division with a 10-6 record. that would suck. so until Manning is on IR I will not cheer for the Colts to win.

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

Arian Foster tears an ACL.

Schaub breaks his collar bone.

Mario Williams goes down with a torn scrotum.

Andre Johnson slips on a bar of soap and lands awkwardly on a mop handle.

An overhead light fixture falls down and finishes off Manning.

All of this would be ideal

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He's not that important. Ben Tate will do just as well. They're a pass happy offense either way. I can guarantee they win regardless of who's coming out of the backfield.

I hope the Colts win, but that'd be too much to ask for.

10. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

gotta root for the colts..... this will shut all those "experts" for the texans for AFC south

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar