Colts vs. Dolphins

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Sep 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rastamon

rastamon Camp Fodder

worlds....worst....2...minute...game management

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

This is me:

[​IMG]

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

that was horrible
    they call a time out seconds before the 2 minute warning, then can't get the snap off ?
    2 minute drill was horrible, wtf ?
    my DVR stopped recording before the final play....
    nfl.com shows Pennington spiked the ball to stop the clock
    ... then what ?

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Division Title still goes through TN.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

were down 2 games. We beat the colts and win one and i think we have an advantage. Hou will be getting 3rd this year. No way we lose the division. At most we only slip down to 2nd and make wildcard.

6. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

We lost 3 last season. so i say 8 game streak, loss, 5 game streak into the playoffs and ride that to the SB.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

nevermind,..... Pennington threw a pick to end the game. weird, nfl doesn't show that in play by play

8. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

we still have plenty of games to win. no need to panic just yet. maybe we need to peak at the end of the season anyways but we do need to get some momentum going soon

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Yep. These next few weeks are gonna be really tough. The Jets, Patriots, and Colts are gonna destroy us if we don't get it together. We looked like the old Reynaldo Hill Titans. That is very scary. That Houston game should have been a gimme and it we managed to blow it.

Peyton and Tom Brady will have their way with us. Hell even Sanchez might if we don't tighten it up. Griffin let that Pro Bowl title go to his head. I know that Harper does get burnt a lot, but Griffin did blow a lot of coverages too. He left Nick hanging on a lot of plays so I can see why Harper was talking s#!+. Finnegan was getting burnt too. Our secondary as a unit did not play together and lost the game for us. Kerry's fumble sealed it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar