Colts to interview Jerry Gray For Head Coaching Position

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

One could say that should go for any industry.

2. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Then they should hire Wade Phillips. ;)

• High Five High Five x 5
  3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

What if he actually gets the job, who do we bring in to take over? Will we just promote McGinnis?

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You only got warned? Roger Goodell, I mean TitanJeff hit me with some infractions. I'm appealing it, but I know appeals don't really exist in the NFL.
    Oh God I sure hope not. IDK why we let him hang around, I don't see how he helps our team in any way.

5. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

whats with this jerry gray guy getting head coaching gigs? did i miss something? wasn't our defense mediocre to start the year and gradually become below average at best ... ??

must be the "rooney rule" or maybe others see potential with him ...

who would take over the titans defense though? hmm

6. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

I highly doubt Gray is getting the job. If I was a betting man, my money would be on Tressel.

7. therealtrueblue

therealtrueblue Camp Fodder

In Grays defense we were something like 7th in the NFL in points allowed. But like most others said this is most likely to fulfill the rooney rule.

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

If the Colts are leaning toward taking RG3 with the #1 pick then I could actually see them hiring Gray. Still not very likely though.

9. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

wow that would be an awful hire by the Colts but i hope he goes because our defense was awful and his schemes were terrible

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Gray is just as good a candidate as anyone right now.
    This years crop of potential coaches is crap.
    Everyone is a recycled loser, no Rex Ryans, no Mike Tomlins, no Jim Harbaugh's. Just the same ol bunch, no one exciting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar