Colts @ Titans Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

That final scoring drive was what I think this Titans offense can be. In the mix of Young's best passing of the game was some of the best runs as well. One fed off the other and the Colts couldn't stop it. They ran well in the red zone too.

2. ico4498

ico4498 Guest

i agree with Fisher, moral victories are meaningless, we gottah close the deal.

that said, the objective opine shouldn't run to despair. we took the shots from the Colts and had our chances. its not the worst case scenario ...

3. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Maybe on someone elses team.

4. ColtsBlue

ColtsBlue Camp Fodder

The fans got their money's worth at the game. I know you wanted a win, but that was a hard fought game and your O line and D line are as good as there are in the NFL. You will only get better.

5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Thanks bra

6. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

:ha: yeaa

7. Graywolf_59

Graywolf_59 Guest

Another great battle between our Colt's and your Titan's....I had Field Goal running thru my head here @ the end of that game:banned: I think VY is coming of age as your QB-played a good game xcept for the last play-Great game again and to think we get to do this all over again on 12-30-07--I'm sure that game should mean something to one of our teams then?

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Thanks Graywolf

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar