Colts @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

lmao when has Ringer moved the ball on the ground consistently? He has been at 3YPC or less all year and today he was at 3.2YPC going into the 4th quarter where he had a few very nice runs.

2. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Today he moved the ball on the ground with consistency.

He has had more consistency than your boy CJ.

Your almost as bad as thesurething (lmfao)..trying to discredit Ringer just because he takes away from your boy's carries

3. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

I am not sure, but I think this server belongs to another teams fans and is kind of a loan. I could be very wrong, it could be another server I am thinking about. Shame the tomb is gone. I guess they only wanted positive input for their free message board.

4. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Which is still way more consistent than CJ has been, plus the offense as a whole runs better with Ringer in the game for whatever reason.

5. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I think it's more of a stylistical problem with cj. He's not a strong back and he waits... The o line fills ^in the other half the problem.. They plain suck. Add that crap together and it's still crap.

6. theprizdfighter

Exactly.

Todays game is a whole lot closer without Ringer's presence. We probably lose the game if we hand CJ the ball instead of Ringer.

7. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

He was consistent ^in being able to pick up 3 yards. That's not special but it's damn better than watching cj get poked and falling down.

8. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Instead of being a douche bag if you actually read my posts, I want Ringer to get the majority of the carries or at least split 50/50 because he's a better fit with how our offense is working right now. But to say Ringer has ran consistently is just not true..I wish it was. He had a good quarter but overall that is not consistent over the past seven games, Yes he has been more consistent than CJ, but it's still not acceptable.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. theprizdfighter

Okay 0bie...if you didn't struggle to find errors in my arguments that you could point out...you would realize that I never said or thought that you didn't want Ringer to have an increase in his work load.

He had more than a good quarter..he splits time with CJ (like you said you want) so he isn't going to be able to have a ton of carries every quarter!

You cry about our O-line being terrible...which it is...Ringer is being about as consistent as you can be behind them. Today was his biggest workload of the year and best performance of the year.

You've being coming around lately with the CJ dilemma but you still need to lay off the CJ cool aid.

BTW Ringer has only played in the past 6 games...so it's pretty obvious he hasn't been that consistent in the past 7. :moon2:

Edit: had to go back to spelling your name with a zero

10. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

Hoffa, I think the front office heard the whiners who wanted CJ to get paid a ton to the detriment of using the money for better players elsewhere. Their cries were louder than the folks who thought he should watch from home until he decided to honor his existing contract.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar