Colts @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

We always have nasty games against our division. I expect to lose 1, no idea which one.

2. imbread

imbread Starter

best game i seen in a long time

3. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

The tide has officially changed.

4. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

Texans.....lmao

5. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Night fellas...it's been fun.

6. vslyke

CJ had a great run to end the game. Hope had a big game as well.

7. vslyke

Would not be shocked. They are putting it together, Andre Johnson is incredible, Slaton is good in the system, and they have the talent on the D to play well. I would pick the Jags game, but the Texans and the Colts are playing about equally at this point.

8. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

I kind of figured our offense would sputter a little in the first half with indy playing with a lot of emotion...but in the second half we willed ourselves to control the game......even though we had no sacks we had decent pressure and by the way, our cornerbacks are not just byproducts of a great pass rush...they are just great

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

7 - 0

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. I think a few teams around the league watched this game and have some "new found" respect for the Titans!

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar