Colts tanking season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Anthony4Titans, Oct 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I suppose you do need a reason to get fans back on that bandwagon. This year is proving how inept and overrated your Front Office really is.

2. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Wow. I'm amazed your pathetic *** crawled out of the sewer you live in to make a post on this board. :grrhee:

3. Victory1993

Victory1993 Rookie

There not tanking the season they just suck Peyton Manning IS the team and their nothing without him they are not good, they built their entire team around manning and now their paying the consquence of not being ready just incase something like this would happen they just suck and they are praying to get Andrew luck.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I saw a Colts fan in the bathroom yesterday with a #12 Luck jersey on.

5. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Honestly, Painter isn't playing badly. For someoe they apparently considered a 3rd stringer, he's stepped up and done a respectable job.

He's just not Peyton Manning. But given how the Colts have fallen apart in his absence, I don't think anyone is Peyton Manning.

If I were the Colts, I'd try to fix the rest of the team before worrying about the QB position. If Painter had an actual half decent team around him, the Colts wouldn't be so bad off. Unfortunately for him though, he's not a brilliant coach/top-tier-QB wrapped up in one package, so he can't win games on his own (as most QBs can't).

6. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

The Colts did away with their top three corners.....for unproven scrubs and rookies. Sounds like someone is trying to lose.........

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

It does look like they're tanking the season. It would be awesome if Miami gets Luck instead though.

8. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Jeff Fisher?

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Seriously? I guess I'm not surprised.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Suppose the isht in the toilet was better than the isht his team is playing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar