Colts tanking season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Anthony4Titans, Oct 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

First and foremost, I'm not saying they are, but it almost appears to be so. There are some Colts fans wanting to "Suck for Luck". It would be unethical for a team to tank a season in order to draft a future franchise QB. If the Titans did that, I would be disappointed in them. I realize that there is a big difference between fans and players though.

PS. I'd be pissed as a Titans fan if they were lucky enough to draft the next Manning. Would be just our luck

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

No.

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Yea, cheating is weak sauce. Live and die like a man... Be a poor sport if needed... But suck for luck? Wack attack... Even Charlie sheen wouldn't consider that "winning"

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Colts can't help it, they just SUCK!!!...:coltssuk::obvious::coltssuk:

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

It's not unimaginable but it's extremely hard to believe manning has seriously pulled that crap together all by his lonesome. I mean really what does he do to make an apparent fail of a team into a superbowl contender year ^in and year out? It's amazing... Someone has let the ball drop over the years with manning at the helm if that's the best they can do without him.

Imagine him with a good team? o_O

6. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

Right on. Peyton doesn't play defense. Now that I said that, there D will probably dominate us today. lol. At least if they beat us today, then that will answer my question.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

This is dumbest thing in the world.

Every player in the NFL is a one-person corporation. If you think these guys would intentionally put bad play on film to suck to get a rookie who might be terrible and possibly screw themselves out of a job when they're free agents then you're crazy.

8. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

.....good job, you just named all of the colt's characteristics right here...

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

People don't want to believe that NFL teams suck to make great business decisions.

So don't post things like this. They'll just say it's crazy and it doesn't happen. Like MLB fans and steroids a while back...

10. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

lets hope so

screw the dolphins. andrew luck should be a colt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar