Colts Tailgating

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Hoffa, Sep 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

:biglaugh: you the man hoffa.

2. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

jeez I wish I could be there Tricia!

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

So far it's been COLD all weekend. The low in Nashville was 48 last night! I didn't bring that kind of clothes with me!.

I'm hoping to get 15 minutes or so to drop by St. Anne's and meet Tricia and the Don.

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

cold!!! you a wuss or something :))

this weather has been great..for change I won't sweat all the beer out before the game starts :ha:

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Good seeing you Ewker, and Eyesblazin. I dropped my phone in a beer leaving Uglies, and couldn't get in touch with anyone after that. Suppose to have a new phone by Wednesday...

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Good tailgate at St. Ann's. The kabobs were awesome.

Rumor was that it'll be the last one there as they're supposedly to break ground on a new building next week. The hunt begins for a new spot.

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

We were wondering what happened to you. We were all walking towards the bridge and your wife noticed you were missing so she stopped and waited for you. My date had a good time at the game. She was a virgin..it was her first Titan's game...:ha:

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I meant compared to the last few weeks. I certainly wasn't complaining. It meant I didn't get sweaty while grilling up my brats. Yesterday was a great tailgating day, and a great day for football.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar