Colts Tailgating

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Hoffa, Sep 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Will anyone be at St. Ann's this Sunday?
    Anyone interested in Coyote Uglies pregame buffett?

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'll be spending time at Titan Town with my Titan Tot. My regrets. I do not think I will be able to hop over to St. Ann's. I'd like to do the Coyote Ugly thing again sometime... although this really isn't an ideal week for me.

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I'm usually in, but my parents are using my tickets this weekend. I'll be in Knoxville in front of the TV.

4. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

How long would it take me to drive from Ontario Hoff? :)

How much would I have to fork over for a decent ticket from a scalper?

5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Depending on the weight of your foot, I'd say 10 or 11 hours.

I'm guessing you could get in for $40 or $50. Especially if you're just lookin for a single.

6. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I'm seriously tempted. I'd already decided to hit a game in Nashville this year and what could be better than Colts vs Titans.

Was talking smack with a buddy on another board and said I'd take anyone's money who wanted to bet on the Colts (straight up). Someone already volunteered to bet me $100... sometimes a little too much bravado can be hard on the wallet. But hey, I said it so... the Titans better kick some *** this weekend!

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I may be able to make it to Uglies...I am suppose to have a date (shock) but we keep playing phone/email tag...hmmmm

8. Hoffa

That would be good. My date fell through, so I'm bringing my wife.

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

what time are you planning on being there? Hopefully I will know something by Friday

10. Hoffa

I'd like to get there by 10am. Eyesblazin will be in town from DC and will probably meet up with us...and anyone else who'd like...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar