Colts sign Vinatieri

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Starkiller, Mar 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

you know they will probably win it now.

2. Toly

Toly Free your mind

I do agree that it wasn't a smart move by the Pats not wanting to re-sign Vinatieri, especially after all the games that they have won with his kicks.

However, I fail to see how this whole kicking thing is related to the Colts' playoff woes. Yes, Vanderjagt missed a crucial kick against the Steelers, but the game was truly lost because of the inability of the Colts O to move the ball and score points throughout most of the game, which seems to always hunt them down sooner or later when it's playoff time.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

IF Jerome hadn't have had fumblitis it wouldnt have gotten to that stage.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Polumitalou's INT was an INT every single time I saw it also.

I'm just glad the dolt S married a knife wielding physo

5. The Colts were lucky to get to that stage at thed end fof the game. A few harsh decisions against the Steelers, and the crown of the helmet hitting the ball to cause the fumble was unlucky.

I prefer Vinateri to Mike, Mike has too much ego

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar