Colts sign Boiman and Schobel

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nigel, Sep 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

I agree their D is soft in the middle but to capitalize on that our O line is going to have to start opening some running lanes, Even after watching the pack game last week although it did look better, Brown is uninspired..he looks slow, he's not breaking tackles, Henry can't keep the Ball in his hands, The only real fresh legs that looked explosive were whites.. It doesn't matter if it's the Cardinals, the colts or whoever, this "we're going back to the run it up the gut smash mouth football" we keep hearing about won't happen until the O Line starts making some holes...

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

They don't need the inteligence network..

Manning always seems to be a step ahead of schwartz anyway..

What they got were 2 guys who can't play...

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

That's it! I couldn't remember who it was. They dropped him like a peeing dog!

4. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

I like the move of signing Boiman. Schobel makes me scratch my head. They must think they can coach him up. Boiman can make a few plays as a backup, and he is good on teams.

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I can not believe they took Shobel. Did they watch him wiff on that sack in the Pack game?

6. TheMugwump

TheMugwump Guest

I don't know much about either of these two guys, but the scuttlebutt I've heard is that they were likely signed for Special Teams.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Does anyone predict a split with The Colts this year or are we still a season away?

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Probably a season away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar