Colts say Manning doubtful for Sunday's opener

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Sep 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Starter

Lucky Break? I seem to remember the Texans beating the crap out of the Colts last year right around this same time....hmmmmm.

2. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Truth. If the Colts are without Peyton very long, it's all going to come down to the Texans and Titans.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

And 8-8 might win the division.

C'mon home playoff game!

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

What bet call out are you even talking about?

Forgive me if I missed a single post out thousands on here...

Calm down internet tough guy. I'll take your silly bet and not care either way it goes.

5. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

I want to know where all all the KFC fans at now, now that hes on the colts. You think he is going to lead the colts to a super bowl. Just as he was going to after the fans ran vince young out of town. There was no chance in hell KFC was better than VY. But you KFC fans insisted. Now your laughing at the colts for signng and starting him. to all of you i call......hypocrisy!!!!! CJ might be right when hes calling out the fake titans fans

6. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Especially now that the Jaguars made a bonehead move letting Garrard go for Mccown.Yep gonna come down to Tennessee and Houston.

7. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

KFC had fans? Hmm

8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

The bet where you said, I still laugh when I even think about it, that "any QB would throw for 250 yards with indy's O, that is the system, not peyton. So, just to be sure, if indy's wins without panty, I am gone the day after from the forum, I they loose without panty, you, dunce are gone the day after the game, no posting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar