Colts or Patriots?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Oct 29, 2007.

?

Who do you want to win?

Poll closed Nov 6, 2007.
  1. GO COLTS! I hate the classless cheating Pats.

48.6%
  2. GO PATS! I hate Manning and our division rival.

51.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I felt like this needed to be done. I'm going to predict the final voting will be around 70% Pats, 30% Colts since the colts are in our division.

That being said, go Colts.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Alex, it's the pats coach that nobody likes. Nothing to dislike about dungy pure class all the way but the pats coach is a flaming jerk.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

as a Titans fan, I always want the Colts to lose
    as a football fan, I don't like the way the Patriots are shoving it in our face

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Screw the Pats more than the Colts :ha:

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

what he said!

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I just want the rest of the season to be interesting. It'll be much more interesting if the pats lose.

Who do I want to win? The Colts.

Who do I think will win? The pats.

7. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

maybe they will tie and no one wins. i hate em both

8. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Truth be told, I could care less because I don't like either team.

I just hate the fact that the game will be on about 96 different channels on Sunday. And, be talked about at nasuem on the pre and post-game shows.

But, because Indy's a division rival, I voted New England.

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

It'd be great if they could both lose....but I guess a tie is the only closest hope :ha:

10. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

-- the titan fan of me says - New England - colts = div rival = better for us they lose

-- the NFL fan of me says - Colts - I just hate the pats...

i dont know...this is a tough one.....even though i hate the pats more than nything...prob rather see em win...i would hate it if at the end of this season i am sayin to myself 'i wish em pats won that game that way we'd be in the playoffs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar