Colts' Manning worthy of third MVP

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

They'll just start Michael Turner - DO'H! :moon2:

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I don't get it.....:stars::stars:

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I think Cruds forgot he's a Falcon now. So Turner is going to play... just in the early nfc game. :ha:

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

nevermind... he's saying they would start him... if they had him. (implying they were dumb to deal him)

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

As I've said many times by now, the Saints would not have won 8 games without Brees. On the other hand I don't see the Colts dropping 8 games had Manning not played. Ergo Brees is more valuable to his team than Manning is, in my opinion.

My problem is that it's called the "League MVP", not the "MVP of Teams who made the Playoffs". However if your make it a condition that the team has to make the playoffs, then, as Manning rightly pointed out, it ceases to be an individual award.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Without Brees, I think the Saints still win 5-7 games. Without Manning, the Colts lose at least 4-6 more games. They don't make any of their major comebacks without him. The Vikings, Texans, and Jags games all go the other way, at a minimum.

Colts drop more without Manning than Saints do without Brees.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Without Brees, the Saints would be nothing. Without Manning, the Colts would be the team that has a guy just like Matt Cassel.
    Again- it doesn't take a ton of talent to camp out in the pocket for days and hit a wide open Harrison, Wayne, Clark or Addai. (all 1st round picks)

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

That's what 13 hrs of work starting at 3am will do to you. Well, not that you'd understand work.

10. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

its mvp of the regular season bip

manning choking again has nothing to do with it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar