colts lost another one

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 3gtitan, Nov 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3gtitan

3gtitan returning video tapes

Anthony Gonzalez was just put on IR....wow....dropping like flies over there.
    Dont like seeing injuries...but the signs are pointing our way to the division title in more than one way lately

2. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

One word Manning.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Two words: team sport.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Two words: Blair White

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well it helps I guess. But as long as Manning is under center, they're a threat.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

When was the last time he was healthy? That's the reason Collie exploded this year.

7. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

Collie is coming back either this week or next. Losing Dallas Clark mattered, this guy doesn't. Although, I'm starting to wonder if you couldn't put a bunch of high school seniors out there and Manning could find a way to get them the ball.

8. 3gtitan

3gtitan returning video tapes

fewer options that Manning has the better...no more clark(who has absolutely killed us) and now Gonzalez. Collie is not 100% and Garcon has just come back. Our defense can pin their ears back and do 10 yard sprints to Mannings ribcage on passing downs...time to get that sack total up

9. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

I think they have a tough draw tomorrow with the Igles coming off a bye. If they can win that, they can probably make it through these injuries. If not, it may be a sign that it's just too much to overcome. Vick does well against big DTs but can he run against their D?

Looking forward to that game.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm definitely looking forward to the game.

I really hope the Eagles can pull this one out. Either way, 80% of the country will favor the Colts to win the AFC South because the Titans are 2-6 and the Texans are 3-5. :rolleyes:

The only thing the nation has down is the suckage of the Jags. At the same time, they completely ignore the fact that the Colts lost to that horrendous team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar