Colts fan looking to talk some AFC South!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Patssuck, Oct 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patssuck

Patssuck Camp Fodder

hey guys im new to the forum, just thought you might like some outside opinions on your team. I am a colts fan, however, I believe more we have a good division as far as topics go. So ill be stopping by to see what you guys think about things in the divison and occasionally throw out some input. Hopefully im well recieved. Go AFC SOUTH!

2. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Welcome! We're going to kick your butt's on Sunday night! heh heh heh !

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

We suck is the bottom line. Colts should win the AFC South with games to spare.

End of Story really. Not much to talk about.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Our goal this season is to prepare for next. Good luck with yours.

end of story.

5. TitansWillWin1

TitansWillWin1 Camp Fodder

Sorry some people on this board are ready to jump ship every time something goes wrong!!

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I've been a fan longer than you've known how to wipe your tail. Stop with the "I'm a better fan than you". You just come off as ignorant.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. rastamon

rastamon Camp Fodder

agreed

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

As a former UT grad that attended there while Peyton was playing, I look forward to watching him yet again.

Expect us to keep closer than you will think. For whatever reason, I'm believing in the hype that we will look and play much tougher next week. That said, Manning will still light it up and the Colts will win by 10-14.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

For real, do you even have a vested interest in this team?

I'm sick of these comments from you. I attend most home games every year, have been on a few away game trips, and I'm a psl owner.

And you know what... The Titans are not going to make the playoffs, Fisher has been overrated for years, and we are not a very good team in many positions. Yeah it sucks, but it is what it is.

But yeah, keep holding on to that 12-4 dream.

10. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I gotta say this - I don't like the Colts, I don't like Manning, I don't like their style of play...

But I respect the heck out of them. It's obviously a great organization, to have the turnover they've had and continue putting such a good team on the field.

I think the Jags as an organization is shaky at best. The Texans have work to do, but are getting really close. The Titans are lost right now, halfway between the Colts and Texans - trying to decide which they're going to become.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar