Colts - End of an era?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Jan 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

ik that we did that. i was talking about when we made our super bowl run and all those playoff games we won when i was talking about how we drafted our selves. even this team now tho is good draft picks like vince, griffin, finny, lendale, roydell, most the o line, hanesworth and so on. i would have to say we rebuilt careers with guys that noone wanted like vanden bosh and gage. yes we have a few free agent signings but its a good mix. your right tho some of of our stars werent ours.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Bamaboy you would argue with a post.

Dolts dodged CAP hades because of the new TV contract. For a month or so it looked like the ponies were gonna have to pony up on the CAP. But TV saved them - pure and simple.

And your hero Poulan was smacked down by the Grand Master Arbitrator or whatever, but I am sure you are busy what with trying to find some spot on Rich Gannons backside you havent had your Suzy Chapstick moment with.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Yes that's right only the colts got a portion of TV revenue.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

GoT, i think by now i have read enough of your posts to realize you have no clue. You are just jealous of superstars like rich gannon, peyton manning and rolltide.. Get over it..

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

It's polian! Bill Polian! Bill Polian is the general manager for the indianapolis colts.

This is a poulan. [​IMG]

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol

ever go snipe hunting?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar